Wednesday, November 17, 2021
The 47th Annual USC Gould Trust and Estate Conference is on November 19, 2021.
Click here to register for the opportunity to connect with trust, estate planning, probate and elder law professionals and talk through practical and realistic solutions to the biggest questions in the field today. '
This year, the Trust and Estate Conference will be hosted as a virtual broadcast. Registration includes access to the live broadcast and available recordings of the on-demand sessions, continuing education credit, and an electronic copy of the Conference Syllabus and Annual Resource Guide (a trust and estate professional directory covering Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego County).
- Annual Update: Recent Developments in Probate & Trust and their Practical Applications
- Avoiding Traps of 529 Plans
- Pre-Death Administration
- Keynote Presentation: Overcoming Implicit Biases
- Post-Death Administration
- Litigation Issues of Tangible Personal Property and Other Distributions
- Addressing Remote Work and Multi-State Asset Issues
Special thanks to Joel C. Dobris (Professor of Law Emertis, UC Davis School of Law) for bringing this conference to my attention.