· Karin Gross, Special Counsel, IRS Office of Chief Counsel, Washington D.C.
· Stephen J. Small, Esq., Law Office of Stephen J. Small, Esq., P.C., Newton, Massachusetts
· Mark Weston, Consulting appraiser, former AQB Certified USPAP Instructor, and former Director, Colorado Division of Conservation
· Nancy A. McLaughlin, Robert W. Swenson Professor of Law, University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law
· Wendy Fisher, Executive Director, Utah Open Lands
· Jeanie McIntyre, President, Upper Valley Land Trust
Register online by 5pm PT, July 15, 2020 >>
$30 – General Public
$10 – Students
3.0 hours Utah CLE (pending). Utah online attendees will need to apply for self-study CLE credits. For CLE in other states, attendees should apply directly to the relevant state bar.
Although the event will take place next Friday, July 17th, if someone has a conflict on the 17th, a recording of the program will be made available for a period of time after the event to those who register by July 15th.
This program is a special installment of Utah Open Lands’ Gaining Ground Seminars, in partnership with University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law.
Sponsored by the Cultural Vision Fund and in cooperation with the Wallace Stegner Center.