Saturday, April 25, 2020
The Section of Real Property, Trust & Estate Law of the American Bar Association is presenting a webinar entitled, Primer on Life Insurance and Basic Structuring, on Tuesday, April 28, 2020 at 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EST. Provided below is a description of the event.
This fundamentals program will provide an overview of commonly used life insurance products and basic structuring to give planners the tools to advise clients who own or are considering purchasing a life insurance policy.
The topics covered will include:
- Types of insurance products
- Life insurance trusts in general
- Considerations for life insurance trust trustees
- Bruce Tannahill, Mass Mutual, Phoenix, AZ
- Melisa Seyhun, Merrill Lynch, Chicago, IL