Thursday, February 6, 2020
The National Business Institute is holding a webcast entitled, Estate Planning: New Laws That Make Old Tools Obsolete, on Thursday, March 12, 2020 at 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Central. Provided below is a description of the event.
Stay on the Cutting Edge of Your Practice
This timely update will review the latest changes in the rules and will offer new tools to adapt to the new regulatory environment. Make certain your clients get the most up-to-date representation - register today!
- Get an incisive summary and analysis of the tax changes and their implications for existing planning tools.
- Learn which deductions remain and how to obtain them.
- Identify planning approaches that no longer help your clients.
- Gain practical pointers for fixing old trusts.
Who Should Attend
This legal update is designed for attorneys. It will also benefit accountants and CPAs, trust and tax professionals, and paralegals.
- The Impact of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act on Estate Planning - Revisited
- Old Small-to-Medium Sized Estate Tools and How to Update Them
- Large Estate Techniques That No Longer Work and What to Replace Them With Reassessing Gifting Strategies
- The End of the IRA Stretch? Planning for IRAs in Light of Recent and Proposed Legislation
- Building in the Potential Need for Nursing Home Care and Medicaid Planning
- Charitable Giving and Donor-Advised Funds: Traditional Concepts, New Rules, and Trends
- Using the I.R.C. 199A (QBI) Deduction
- Reviewing Estate Planning Documents and Fixing Old Trusts
- Legal Ethics in Estate Planning