Friday, January 10, 2020
The National Business Institute is holding a video webcast entitled, 2020 Tax Updates for Trusts and Estates, on Thursday, January 30, 2020 from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM central. Provided below is a description of the event.
Get the Latest Information and Tools to Save Clients on Taxes
This incisive course will get you up to speed on the year's developments in estate planning and asset protection tax laws so you can make tactical decisions and provide cutting -edge representation. Let our esteemed faculty guide you through ongoing legislative developments, key laws and rulings so you can enhance your tax planning strategy and ensure compliant returns - register today!
- Clarify recent changes in tax law and regulation and prepare for their potential effects.
- Analyze the most important case law of the year to glean future threats and opportunities for your clients.
- Hear about new tax tools to add to your arsenal.
- Get an advance look at future developments coming down the pike.
Who Should Attend
This essential tax update is for attorneys. Accountants, tax professionals, wealth managers, trust administrators/officers and paralegals will also benefit.
- Current Relevant Federal Tax Laws, Rates, Exemptions
- Trust Tax Deductions under TCJA: Core Changes and Clear Guidance
- IRS Tax Forms and Procedures Updates
- Unpacking the Section 199A Changes and Opportunities
- SECURE Act and Its Effect on IRA Planning
- Current IRS Guidance and Enforcement Initiatives
- Cross-Border Tax Issues Every Estate Planner Needs to Know
- Reassessing and Repairing/Replacing Old Tax Planning Techniques
- Legal Ethics and Tax Planning
- Looking Ahead