Saturday, September 7, 2019
The National Business Institute is holding a teleconference entitled, Probate Process: Quick Timeline Overview and Checklist, on Thursday, September 12, 2019, at 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm Central. Provided below is a description of the event.
Understand and Follow the Key Steps
Do you have a clear view of probate process from start to finish? This concise guide will quickly take you through all the crucial stages of the process. Experienced faculty will provide essential forms and checklists to ensure no stone is left unturned. Register today!
- Get a bird's eye view of probate administration.
- Come away with a master checklist of deadlines, tasks, and necessary forms.
- Save time on marshalling and inventory of assets with practical tips from faculty.
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for attorneys. Accountants, trust administrators, estate planners, tax professionals, and paralegals may also benefit.
- The Small Estate Qualifications and Timeline
- The Formal Probate Procedure - What Must be Done and When
- The First 48 Hours and Initial Notices to Creditors, Beneficiaries and State Agencies
- Locating the Will and Beneficiaries and Proving the Will
- Asset Marshalling and Inventory Forms and Tasks
- Key Tax Deadlines, Forms, and Extensions
- Executor Duties (Master Checklist and Forms)