Thursday, August 22, 2019
The National Business Institute is holding a webinar entitled, Estate Planning for Every Phase of Life, on Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 12:00 PM - 3:15 PM Central. Provided below is a description of the event.
Advise Clients of All Ages with Confidence
Clients at each stage of life pose unique estate planning challenges that even the most skilled advisor may overlook. Are you prepared to address the concerns of individuals of all ages, from young parents considering a will for the first time, to retirees planning for long-term care? This program will provide you with practical guidance on how to apply fundamental planning techniques to your client's specific circumstances. Address the estate planning concerns of individuals at all stages with certainty - register today!
- Provide your clients with peace of mind by establishing a plan for guardianship and custody of minor children.
- Understand what estate planning documents need to be updated after a divorce.
- Work with your clients to create a plan for charitable giving.
- Help your aging clients understand what their adult children need to know about their parents' estate plan.
- Review the essential documents needed at each stage of life.
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for attorneys. Accountants and paralegals may also benefit.
- Retirees: Planning for Long-Term Care and Grandchildren
- Clients of Advanced Age
- Essential Documents Needed at Each Stage of Life
- Estate Plan for a Young Married Couple
- Divorced and Remarried Clients
- Clients with Charitable intent