Sunday, June 16, 2019
The National Business institute is holding a conference entitled, Probate and Trust Litigation, on Friday, July 12, 2019 from 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM at the Holiday Inn Philadelphia-Cherry Hill in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. Provided below is a description of the event.
Real-World Insights for Both Estate Litigators and Planners
Fiduciary problems, family dynamics, creditor issues, unclear estate plans . . . disputes can arise from many areas of trusts and estates. Do you know how to prevent fights, settle them efficiently or move a case through court when litigation is unavoidable? Our seasoned faculty will provide you with practical instruction and tips on handling common controversies. From will contests to fiduciary litigation and more, don't miss this opportunity to build your skills - register today!
- Learn how to handle will contests and trust fights, interpretation issues and reformations.
- Uncover the mechanics of proving or disproving undue influence/lack of capacity.
- Find out when and how to remove a fiduciary.
- Explore how to resolve disputes with accountings - or prevent them from happening in the first place.
- Discover effective ways to settle disputes to avoid costly and protracted litigation.
- Get a refresher on litigation procedures and rules you need to know.
- Define who your client is to avoid conflicts of interest and other problems.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate level seminar is designed for attorneys and paralegals.
- Wills and Trusts: Contesting, Interpreting, Reforming
- Testamentary Capacity and Undue Influence in Litigation
- Handling Claims Against Fiduciaries
- Disputing Accountings, Distributions and Creditor Claims
- Settlement Tips
- Navigating Court Rules, Processes and Procedures
- Applying Legal Ethics Rules and Guidelines