Thursday, May 16, 2019
The National Business Institute is holding a webinar entitled, The LLC Charging Order - The Quiet Shield of LLC Asset Protection, on Tuesday, May 21, 2019, from 1:00 PM - 4:15 PM Central. Provided below is a description of the event.
Protect LLC Ownership and Management
Your client's LLC ownership is an asset. Do you know how to protect that asset should your client get sued for something unrelated to the business? Can you safeguard your client's future by putting in place provisions that effectively control management rights? Our experienced faculty will discuss how to properly use LLC charging orders and pick-your-partner provisions so you can protect members' ownership interests. Register today!
- What is an LLC charging order and what does it do? Find out!
- Review key charging order provisions and identify if they apply to single-member LLCs.
- Learn about charging order benefits and protections, like ownership integrity and management control.
- Identify key charging order limitations.
- Learn about LLC responses to charging orders.
Who Should Attend
This essential course is designed for attorneys. It may also benefit accountants and presidents/vice presidents.
- What is an LLC Charging Order and What Does it Do?
- Charging Order Limitations
- The 3 Types of Charging Order States in Detail
- Charging Order Benefits
- Using Charging Order Laws, Rules and Regulations to Your Advantage
- Charging Order Protection
- Creditor Responses
- LLC Responses to Charging Orders