Sunday, May 12, 2019
The National Business Institute is holding a seminar entitled, Medicaid Update 2019:Knowledgeably Advise Clients on the New Medicaid Changes, on Thursday, June 6, 2019, from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM at the Illinois Business & Industry Services in Naperville, Illinois. Provided below is a description of the event.
Knowledgeably Advise Clients on the New Medicaid Changes
Do you have the most current information relating to the impact of the new Medicaid changes? Are you confident in your ability to advise your clients due to these changes? Join us at this seminar to not just learn what changes have been made, but also gain insight into how the changes will affect your clients. Get yourself up to speed - enroll today!
- Gain valuable insight into Medicare Part A through D so you can help clients ensure that hospital services, medications and medical visits are covered.
- Help clients make smart financial planning decisions with a solid understanding of the new framework.
- Avoid precedence conflicts by analyzing the new federal reforms versus your state's Medicaid policies.
- Review the possible financial outcomes and get tips for helping with planning decisions in light of the Medicaid changes.
- Guide clients through the Medicaid qualification process by knowing what's involved.
- Translate the recent Medicaid reforms into the day-to-day practice skills you'll need to advise your clients.
- Understand limitations on Medicare, long-term insurance and HMO coverage so your clients can plan for uncovered expenses.
Who Should Attend
This basic level seminar is designed for those who need to stay current on the latest in Medicaid law and practice, including:
- Insurance Professionals
- Nursing Home Administrators
- State and Federal Medicaid Laws Update
- Qualifying Clients for Medicaid and Medicare Benefits
- Planning Tips and Traps
- The Medicaid Application and Appeals Process
- Understanding Medicare Parts A Through D, Veterans' Benefits and the Impact on Medicaid Benefits
- Limitations on Medicare, Long-Term Insurance and HMO Coverage
- Medicaid Estate Recovery