Thursday, April 18, 2019
The National Business Institute is holding a teleconference entitled, Final Accounting in Estate Administration, on Wednesday, April 24th, at 12:00 P.M. to 1:30 P.M. Central. Provided below is a description of the event.
Wrap Up Your Client's Estate Administration Quickly and Effectively
Once all the vital documentation is compiled and the creditors appeased, it's time to lay the decedent's affairs to rest. Do you have the knowledge and skill to distribute assets and file the final tax return to close the door on any future disputes and litigation? Our straightforward instruction will help you ensure thorough accounting and settlement of the estate and fair final distribution to heirs. Register today!
- Find out how to speed up final accounting by getting started early in estate administration.
- Learn how to properly record all receipts in the final accounting.
- Gain confidence in handling the most common problems related to disbursements.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for attorneys. Accountants, trust officers, estate planners, and tax advisers may also benefit from attending.
- Starting the Accounting at the Outset
- Closing the Estate - The Options
- Final Accounting: What is Included
- Service Requirements
- Final Tax Returns
- Mishaps to Avoid