Tuesday, April 30, 2019
The National Business Institute is holding a webinar entitled, Drafting IRA Trusts, on Thursday, May 9, 2019, at 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM Central. Provided below is a description of the event.
Provide Your Clients with a Thorough Understanding of IRA Trusts
Be prepared for specific challenges associated with IRA trusts by understanding their unique characteristics. Our essential primer will provide you with a comprehensive overview of these popular trusts, including drafting tactics, advantages of an IRA trust and critical sample forms needed to complete the process. Register today!
- Determine the pros and cons of establishing an IRA over other trusts.
- Gain a better understanding of IRA minimum distribution rules, such as individuals as beneficiaries and trusts as beneficiaries.
- Learn different tax issues associated with an IRA trust, including income and estate tax.
This is a rebroadcast of the original webcast delivered by Karen L. Brady, Justin H. Brown and Thomas J. Murphy on October 18, 2018. Faculty will be available to answer your questions after the program.
Who Should Attend
This legal program is designed for attorneys looking to increase their knowledge of IRA trusts. This course may also benefit accountants and CPAs, estate planners, and trust officers.
- Overview of IRA Trusts
- IRA Required Minimum Distribution Rules
- Retirement Account Rollover Rules and Mistakes
- Drafting an IRA Trust
- Tax Issues
- Sample Forms
- Using Self-Directed IRAs to Create LLCs for Non-Traditional Investments
- Ethics in Estate Planning Practice
- Distribution and Termination of IRA Trusts in Estate Administration