Thursday, April 25, 2019
The National Business is holding a webinar entitled, Probate: Tax Return Deadlines, Preparation, Coordination and Filing, on Wednesday, May 8, at 12:00 to 3:15 PM Central. Provided below is a description of the event.
Walk Through the Key Tax Steps of Probate
Final tax returns are an indelible part of the probate process. If done incorrectly, they can cause undue burden on the estate and beneficiaries, keep the estate opened for years to come, and get the executors and attorney in trouble with the IRS. This essential tax guide will give you the fundamental knowledge to ensure all deadlines are met and no planning opportunities are missed. Register today!
- Clarify the timeline of the estate and tax form procedures.
- Learn how to use disclaimers and valuation discounts.
- Make use of all crucial income tax planning opportunities.
Who Should Attend
This tax legal course is designed for attorneys. It will also benefit accountants and CPAs, tax professionals, estate planners, trust officers, and paralegals.
- Final Tax Returns Timeline, Forms and Filing Procedure
- Estate Accounting and How it Affects Tax Returns
- Income Tax Considerations in Probate
- Estate, Gift, GST Tax Liability and Returns
- Coordinating with Decedent's Accounting or Investment Advisors
- Common Property Tax Issues