Tuesday, October 16, 2018
The National Business Institute is holding a video webcast entitled, Revocable Living Trusts from Start to Finish, on Thursday, November 1, 2018, at 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central. Provided below is a description of the event.
Draft Better Revocable Living Trusts
In this engaging overview, our expert estate planning attorney faculty will analyze the most popular and the most effective revocable living trust structures. Discover when a revocable living trust is a better alternative than a simple will, which trust to choose and what provisions must and should be included to give it the desired power. Register today!
- Compare traditional estate planning with revocable trust planning to offer your clients the best alternative in each specific circumstance.
- Get practical tips for making the best use of Qualified Terminable Interest Property Trusts.
- Protect the interests of both spouses - draft better marital deduction trusts.
- Review sample trust materials to avoid errors and save time drafting yours.
- Protect your professional reputation with legal ethics advice from experienced attorneys.
Who Should Attend
This fundamental legal course breaks down the use of revocable living trusts into simple tips and tactics that will benefit attorneys. It may also be of interest to accountants and CPAs, estate planners, trust officers, and paralegals.
- Key Estate Transfer Laws
- Revocable Living Trust Planning vs. Traditional Estate Planning
- Ethics in Estate Planning
- RLT Structures
- Drafting Tips and Clauses
- Marital Deduction Trusts in Detail
- Funding the Revocable Trust
- Common RLT Mistakes to Avoid