Monday, July 31, 2017
The National Business Institute is holding a conference entitled, Advanced Estate and Trust Administration, which will take place August 4, 2017, at the Café Internationale at Ramada Newburgh/West Point in Newburgh, NY. Provided below is a description of the event:
Tackling the Toughest Issues You're Likely to Face in Estate Administration
In this fast-paced, incisive course, seasoned attorney faculty skip the basics and get right to the heart of the complex and diverse problems and peculiarities that make up the estate administration process. Get expert guidance on tough inventory issues, trust administration, claims and insolvency, taxes, and many more. Increase your legal mastery - register today!
- Clarify what's recoverable under Medicaid estate recovery, and when and how it can be contested.
- Effectively handle discretionary trust distributions in estate planning.
- Find out how to locate and value digital assets.
- Get a tax law update and realign your practices with the new post-ATRA realities.
- Tackle contentious beneficiary disputes in and out of court.
Who Should Attend
This advanced-level estate administration seminar is designed for:
- Personal Representatives
- Trust Officers
- Accountants and CPAs
- Tax Preparers
- Enrolled Agents
- Estate and Financial Planners
- Investment Advisers
- Tough Inventory and Appraisal Issues
- Post-Mortem Trust Administration
- Medicaid Recovery Claims Against the Estate
- Legal Ethics
- Tax Planning and Reporting
- Estate Litigation
Continuing Education Credit
Continuing Legal Education
Credit Hrs State
CLE 7.20 - NJ*
CLE 7.00 - NY*
CLE 6.00 - PA*
Continuing Professional Education for Accountants – CPE for Accountants: 7.00 *
Financial Planners – Financial Planners: 7.00
International Association for Continuing Education Training – IACET: 0.60
National Association of State Boards of Accountancy – CPE for Accountants: 7.00 *
Professional Achievement in Continuing Education – PACE: 7.00 *
* denotes specialty credits