Monday, March 21, 2016
The ABA Section of Real Property, Trust and Estate (RPTE) Law Fellows Program encourages the active involvement and participation of young lawyers in Section activities. The goal of the program is to give young lawyers an opportunity to become involved in the substantive work of the RPTE Section, while developing into future leaders.
If appointed as an RPTE Fellow, you will:
- Work with a designated Committee Chair, who will serve as a mentor and teach you how to successfully participate in committee leadership
- Get involved in a substantive project, which could include writing for an RPTE publication or speaking at a Section CLE event
- Become a Section liaison to the ABA Young Lawyers Division or your local bar association
- Become an active member of the Membership Committee
- Participate in important Section leadership meetings
The application may be found here.