Thursday, November 27, 2014
- Inflation rates are currently low.
- Life expectancy is longer than previous generations.
- Additional retirement fund assistance from Social Security.
- A variety of choices of investment methods to plan for financial stability in retirement.
- The nonfinancial things to be thankful for, including health, family, and friends.
- The financial planning benefits that the internet brings.
See Bob Powell, Powell: Retiree Stats, Ect., To Be Thankful For, USA Today, Nov. 22, 2014.
Special thanks to Jim Hillhouse (Professional Legal Marketing (PLM, Inc.)) for bringing this article to my attention.