Thursday, January 28, 2010
The IBA Individual Tax and Private Client Committee and supported by the IBA European Regional Forum and ABA Section of Real Property, Trust and Estate Law is co-sponsoring the 15th International Wealth Transfer Practices Conference in London on March 1 & 2, 2010.
A summary of the conference is below:
This is a 'must attend' event for international estate planners, tax and private client lawyers, advisors representing family-owned businesses, trust company officers, insurance specialists, in-house counsel working for trust companies and banks and compliance officers.
- Treaties: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly I
- beg your pardon I never promised you a rose garden: The international pre-nuptial agreement - myth or reality?
- Trust vs. Foundation Private trust companies: friend or foe?
- It's not cool to own your own Ferrari: planning with difficult assets
- International Litigation: how to bust a trust, enforce or contest forced heirship and enforce judgments in different jurisdictions