Wednesday, September 30, 2009
TexasBar CLE presents the 20th annual Estate Planning and Probate Drafting Course. The course will be presented live in Dallas on Oct. 29 & 30 and will be presented by video in Houston on Dec. 2 & 4.
Course highlights include:
- Forms from Around the State: When and How to Use Them (and When Not to)
- Drafting to Win: Winning the Will Contest on the Front End
- How to Undo What the Client Has Done
- Pleadings, Discovery Requests for Will Contest, Trust Disputes, and Fiduciary Litigation
- Electronics and Paperless Impact on the Drafting Process