Wednesday, January 31, 2007
The State Bar of Texas is sponsoring the 13th Annual Advanced Estate Planning Strategies Course in Santa Fe, New Mexico on April 19-20, 2007.
The program includes the following topics:
- People: Estate Planning for the Dysfunctional Family
- Plan: Sophisticated Situations - How We Analyze Client Goals and Assets to Develop the Right Plan
- Problems: Fiduciary Issues
- Protecting Ourselves: Attorney Liability Issues
- And a special presentation on the outlook for federal estate tax legislation