Tuesday, June 28, 2005
The June 2005 issue of the ABA's RPPT Bulletin is now available. Here is a list of some of the highlights:
- Circular 230: Discussion of this IRS mandate which "compels practitioners to meet extensive requirements for written communications (even emails) that are 'covered opinions.'" Included are links to materials providing extensive discussions of this issue.
- Pro Bono Committee Workshop
- New Book: The Funding of Living Trusts by Carla Neeley Freitag.
- Toolkit: Copies of Lawyer's Toolkit for Health Care Advance Planning are available free of charge.
- Attorney-Client Privilege: Establishment of ABA Presidential Task Force on the Attorney Client Privilege.