Tuesday, October 2, 2018
In February, Fordham Law School held a symposium titled “Civil Litigation Reform in the Trump Era: Threats and Opportunities.” The articles are now available:
· “Searching for Salvageable Ideas in FICALA” [Fairness in Class Action Litigation Act of 2017] by Fordham Prof. Howard Erichson
· “Jurisdiction in the Trump Era” by UC Hastings Prof. Scott Dodson.
· “Rights and Retrenchment in the Trump Era” by U. Penn. Prof. Stephen Burbank and UC Berkeley Prof. Sean Farhang
· “The Looming Battle for Control of Multidistrict Litigation in Historical Perspective” by UC Berkeley Prof. Andrew Bradt
· “What We Don’t Know About Class Actions but Hope to Know Soon” by U. Penn. Prof. Jonah Gelbach and Stanford Prof. Deborah Hensler
· “Asbestos Trust Transparency” by Mark Behrens