Tuesday, July 10, 2018
Last March, a tragic fire here in Harrisburg killed two girls (a two-year-old and a ten-year-old). The fire allegedly occurred when a LayZBoard hoverboard overheated while it was charging. The families are now suing the manufacturer and seeking more than $500,000 in damages. A further tragedy occurred as a fireman was responding to the call; he was killed when a driver who was high ran a stop sign. The proximate cause implications are exam-worthy. The Tampa Bay Times has details.