Thursday, August 19, 2010
Open Hearts, Open Minds and Fair Minded Words
A Conference on Life and Choice in the Abortion Debate
Princeton University - October 15 & 16, 2010
- Do you find most public discourse on abortion painful?
- Worried conflict over abortion policy threatens progress on other justice issues?
- Long for a conversation about abortion in which people who disagree discuss their beliefs humbly, are open to change, speak respectfully, and actually listen and learn from those who have a different view?
Register now to join our speakers and be part of the conversation
Issues to be explored:
- Emerging opportunities to bridge the abortion divide
- Moral status of the fetus
- Whether some reasons for abortion exacerbate discrimination against persons
- When might a fetus feel pain and what should we do about it
- How far the right of conscientious refusal extends
- Should abortion be a matter for the courts or the legislaturesTo see the Flyer, Click Here: Download OHM-Princeton-Flyer.