Sunday, December 5, 2021
Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law ACS Student Chapter & Law Review & Texas A &M University School of Law Constitutional Law Scholars Forum
FRIDAY, February 25, 2022 Orlando, FL
The Seventh Annual Constitutional Law Scholars Forum invites scholarly proposals at any stage before publication for the following topics: Constitutional Law, Ethics, or Technology in Law Practice. Multiple proposals may be submitted. The Forum provides an opportunity for international and national scholars to vet their work-in-progress in a welcoming, supportive environment. The Forum is not accepting proposals from students at this time. Participants may present in person or virtually.
The deadline to submit proposals has been extended to January 1, 2022.
Conference location: Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law Campus in Orlando, FL is located within proximity to recreational activities—Universal Studios, Disney World, Epcot Center, Sea World, world class golf courses, and beaches. Orlando offers an average temperature of 72-78°F in February/March.
There are no conference fees, and meals are provided on Friday, the conference day.
- Email proposals to conference organizer Professor Eang Ngov, [email protected],Amal Aoun, [email protected].
- and cc' Professor Helia Hull, hhul[email protected]; Professor Meg Penrose, [email protected]; and
- Include “ACS Constitutional Law Scholars Forum” in the subject line.
- Include abstract (300 words maximum), biography (150 words maximum), and keydocument in Word format—not PDF, please.
- words from your abstract (to enable grouping presenters by topic) together on a one-page