Sunday, December 13, 2020
The American Bar Associate presents a program on Implicit Bias Training on December 16 at 2:30 pm (EST). This webinar explores the effectiveness of implicit bias training and its use within the judicial system, police departments, and private workplaces. It is especially timely after President Trump called implicit bias training “racist” in a move to restrict racial sensitivity training among federal government contractors and employees. This webinar will address properly constructed training as a means of fulfilling the obligation to prevent discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. Register here.
- Hon. Bernice B. Donald – Circuit Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Sarah E. Redfield – Professor of Law, University of New Hampshire
- Mark Schickman – Principal and Founder, Schickman Law; Section Delegate, ABA Section of Civil Rights and Social Justice
- Ted Small – Principal Consultant, DEI Facilitation & Consulting
- Beth K. Whittenbury (Moderator) – Principal and Founder, Beth K. Whittenbury & Associates; Chair-Elect, ABA Section of Civil Rights and Social Justice