Saturday, November 5, 2022
TAMU Journal of Property Law Symposium: Property Rights and Social Justice (by R. Walsh)
This just in from Vanessa Casado Perez (Texas A&M):
This year the Property Journal at Texas A&M is hosting a symposium around Rachael Walsh’s (Trinity College Dublin) new book Property Rights and Social Justice: Progressive Property in Action. (CUP).
When: November 11, 2022, 9 am - 2 pm CST
Where: Online via Zoom
Here is the webpage for information and registration: https://law.tamu.edu/current-students/academics/law-journals/journal-of-property-law/fall-2022-symposium.
- Gregory Alexander, Cornell Law School
- Rashmi Dyal-Chand, Northeastern University School of Law
- Lorna Fox O'Mahony, University of Essex School of Law
- J. Peter Byrne, Georgetown School of Law
- Larissa Katz, University of Toronto School of Law
- Christopher Serkin, Vanderbilt Law School