Thursday, April 23, 2020
The last of a big group of student presentations in my Marijuana Law, Policy & Reform seminar will focus on "CBD and its efficacy as a sleep aid." Here some background readings he has provided:
- "CBD & Parkinson's Disease"
- "Is CBD legal? Here’s what you need to know, according to science"
- "Cannabidiol can improve complex sleep‐related behaviours associated with rapid eye movement sleep behaviour disorder in Parkinson's disease patients: a case series"
- "Is CBD legal in your state? Check this chart to find out"
- "Cannabidiol (CBD) — what we know and what we don’t
- "Every Question You Have About CBD—Answered"
- "The State of Sleep"
- "What to know about sleep deprivation"
- "Prescription sleeping pills: What's right for you?"
- "Are Sleeping Pills Safe?"
- "1 in 3 adults don’t get enough sleep"
FDA Approved MJ derived medicine