Monday, September 11, 2023
Over the last decade, law schools have discovered the importance of dealing with their students' wellness. Wellness can especially be a problem for minorities because of their backgrounds and the unique problems they often face in law school.
Chapter Eight of my book, How Minorities Can Succeed in Law School (2023), covers the wellness problems that minorities can face in law school.
- To stress the importance of wellness for minorities in law school.
- To give you some things to do if you start to feel stress in law school.
- To talk about drug and alcohol abuse.
- To tell you what to do if things become overwhelming–immediately seek help!
- To talk about special problems with mental health that minority law students face.