Saturday, April 13, 2019
Below is the table of contents including links to the articles appearing in Volume 13 of the FIU Law Review entitled A Summit on the Future of Legal Education and Entry to the Profession:
- Scott F. Norberg, Introduction, 13 FIU L. Rev. 313 (2019).
- Bernard A. Burk, The New Normal Ten Years In: The Job Market for New Lawyers Today and What It Means for the Legal Academy Tomorrow, 13 FIU L. Rev. 341 (2019).
- Joan W. Howarth & Judith Welch Wegner, Ringing Changes: Systems Thinking About Legal Licensing, 13 FIU L. Rev. 383 (2019).
- Kyle McEntee, More Transparency, Please, 13 FIU L. Rev. 465 (2019).
- Aaron N. Taylor, The Marginalization of Black Aspiring Lawyers, 13 FIU L. Rev. 489 (2019).
- Thomas P. Campbell, Full Transparency: The Case Against the Collection of Internet Information in Trump-Era American Immigration, 13 FIU L. Rev. 513 (2019) (student comment).
- Gabriel M. Glasser, Cooperative Rape, 13 FIU L. Rev. 541 (2019) (student comment).
- Genesis Martinez, The Constitutional Risks of Ridesharing: Fourth Amendment Protections of Passengers in Uber and Lyft, 13 FIU L. Rev. 551 (2019) (student comment).