Friday, May 27, 2016

Send Your Kids to College with Two Legal Documents

The Vorys, Sater, Seymour & Pease law firm advises parents to get their college-bound offspring to sign two documents: a durable power of attorney and a health care power of attorney. If your kids object, you may have to explain the facts of life to them. You can access information here.


| Permalink


Post a comment