Saturday, March 19, 2016
Attorney at Work offers these five rules for lawyers:
- Post interesting content that makes people want to interact.Post about hot-topic issues and current events within your practice area, or write posts focused on the top concerns of your target audience.
- Respond quickly. Whether comments, private messages or mentions of your law firm on other Facebook pages, people may view your responsiveness on social media as a reflection of the client service offered by your firm.
- Track engagement using analytics.Use Facebook Insights sites or a social media management program such as HootSuite to keep track of how people are interacting with your page.
- Run ads on Facebook.Facebook ads help you expand your reach, meaning they get your posts viewed by more users — including users who are not already fans of your page.
- Don’t overshare.Be careful not to overstep professional ethics boundaries on Facebook or any other social media platform, which are public forums.
For fuller advice on these tips, please click here.