Wednesday, May 27, 2015
These tips come to us from the BarWrite Blog:
- Mistake Number 1: Rushing through reading the interrogatories [the "call of the question"] and the facts.
- Mistake Number 2: Stating your conclusions without showing your reasoning.
- Mistake Number 3: Doing an issue-spotting demonstration instead of applying the law to solve the client's problem.
- Mistake Number 4: Just reciting the facts of the case.Do NOT just tell the story.
- Mistake Number 5. This is the clincher: Losing track of time.
Read the full details on each of these tips here.