Saturday, February 21, 2015
At the “Work in Progress” blog, Starr Sackstein offers her five questions designed to ensure that you are engaged in the teaching profession for the right reasons:
- Am I excited about going to school today?
- Do I still believe that I can learn new stuff about my content?
- Are my students’ needs at the front of everything I do?
- How do I implement student voice and choice in my decision making for learning?
- What risks can I take today that model the growth mindset?
These are piercing questions. You can read discussions of the five questions here.