Sunday, January 4, 2015
When Mr. Ambrogi speaks, lawyers and legal skills profs should listen. From his always informative Law Sites blog:
- Legal research “rebels” join the establishment.
- ‘Legal Hacking’ is no longer an oxymoron.
- Encryption becomes essential. (And backup is even more important. Just check this out! – jbl).
- Businesses and technology are changing the nature of law practice.
- Docket searching is the new black.
- Human + Machine > Human
- Your father’s legal directory is dead.
- Practice management goes wide.
- Innovation and disruption become the norm.
- The justice gap becomes a primary driver of innovation
Read the full description of each of these key development here.