Monday, March 25, 2013
South Texas Law Review
Citizen Employees: Whistleblowers and Other Employees Acting in the Public Interest
- Richard Carlson, Foreward, 1.
- Miriam Cherry, Virtual Whistleblowing, 9.
- Orly Lobel, Linking Prevention, Detection, and Whistleblowing: Principles for Designing Effective Reporting Systems, 37.
- Geoffrey Christopher Rapp, States of Pay: Emerging Trends in State Whistleblower Bounty Schemes, 53.
- Sonny Eckhart, Postconference Reflector: A Nudged Solution to Securities Fraud, 81.
- Jarod S. Gonzalez, Whistleblower Laws, Workplace Safety and Healthm, and Scientific Laboratory Employees, 139.