Tuesday, September 6, 2011
- Samuel Estreicher, Negotiating the People's Capital Revisited, p.253.
- Paul M. Secunda, Constitutional Contracts Clause Challenges in Public Pension Litigation, p. 263.
- Anne Marie Lofaso, In Defense of Public-Sector Unions, p. 301.
- William A. Herbert, Public Sector Labor Law and History: The Politics of Ancient History?, p. 335.
- James A.W. Shaw, The Judiciary's Efforts to Save Public Employers from the Bargains They Have Made: The Non-Delegability and Against Public-Policy Doctrines, p. 363.
- Christine Chester & Amanda Cully, Putting a Plug in America's Brain Drain: A Proposal to Increase U.S. Retention of Foreign Students Post-Graduation, p. 385.
- Christine Chester & Amanda Cully, Putting a Plug in American's Brain Drain: A Proposal to Increase U.S. Retention of Foreign Students Post-Graduation, p. 385.