Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Jeff Hirsch this afternoon moderated a star-studded panel on Where Are We Now After Ricci v. De Stefano?
- Mike Zimmer: Making lemonade out of the Ricci lemon.
- Kimberly West-Faulcon (Loyola Los Angeles): The role that testing and merit play in Ricci: Court equates test results with merit.
- Marcia McCormick (St. Louis): Scalia's equal protection time bomb.
- Hal Lewis (Mercer): Ricci is a post-1991 Civil Right Act attempt by the Court to eviscerate disparate impact.
- Robert D'Agostino: The fuss over Ricci is much ado about nothing.
- Kingsley Browne: Responded to the prior speakers.