Monday, August 2, 2010
- Margaret Otlowski, Mark Stranger, Sandra Taylor, Kristine Barlow-Stewart, & Susan Treloar, Practices and Attitudes of Australian Employers in Relation to the Use of Genetic Information: Report on a National Study, p. 637.
- Pauline T. Kim, Regulating the Use of Genetic Information: Perspectives from the U.S. Experience, p. 693.
- Andrea Sitzia & Enrico Barraco, Protection of Privacy in Labor Relations: The Italian Case Within the European Dimension, p. 705.
- Thomas Bredgaard & Flemming Larsen, External and Internal Flexicurity: Comparing Denmark and Japan, p. 745.
- Takeshi Inagami, The Japanese Flexicurity System and the Community Firm, p. 773.
- Emanuell Menegatti, The Choice of Law in Employment Contracts' Covenants Not to Compete Under the Italian Legislation, p. 799.
- James A. Gross & Lance Compa, reviewed by James Atleson, Human Rights in Labor and Employment Relations: International and Domestic Perspectives, p. 837.
- Marie-Ange Moreau & Maria Esther Blas Lopez, editors; reviewed by Stephen Crowley, Restructuring in the New EU Member States: Social Dialogue, Firms Relocation and Social Treatment of Restructuring, p. 841.