Sunday, April 11, 2010
- Ming M. Zhu, An Empirical Study of Race and Law School Hiring (340).
- Susan Carle, A Social Movement History of Title VII Disparate Impact Analysis (146).
- Mark C. Weber (photo above), Unreasonable Accommodation and Due Hardship (137).
- Meredith Render, Gender Rules (120).
- Kelli Kleisinger & Richard A. Bales, The Validity of the Two-Member NLRB (91).
- Ellen Dannin, Hoffman Plastics as Labor Law – Equality at Last for Immigrant Workers? (88).
- Jeffrey M. Hirsch, Communication Breakdown: Reviving the Role of Discourse in the Regulation of Employee Collective Action (85).
- Omri Ben-Shahar & Carl E. Schneider, The Failure of Mandated Disclosure (85).
- Edward D. Kleinbard, The Congress within the Congress: How Tax Expenditures Distort our Budget and our Political Processes (83).
- Robert Flannigan, Fact-Based Fiduciary Accountability in Canada (79).