Monday, April 26, 2010
- Alex B. Long, Viva State Employment Law! State Law Retaliation Claims in a Post-Crawford/Burlington Northern World, 77 Tenn. L. Rev. 253 (2010).
- Jordan F. Kaplan, Help is on the Way: A Recent Case Sheds Light on Workplace Bullying, 47 Houston L. Rev. 141 (2010).
- Hillary K. Valderrama, Is the ADAAA a "Quick Fix" or Are We out of the Frying Pan and into the Fire? How Requiring Parties to Participate in the Interactive Process Can Effect Congressional Intent Under the ADAAA, 47 Houston L. Rev. 175 (2010).
- Darryn Cathryn Beckstron, Reconciling the Public Employee Speech Doctrine and Academic Speech After Garcetti v. Ceballos, 94 Minn. L. Rev. 1202 (2010).
- Sarah Keates, Surviving Summary Judgment in Mixed-Motive Cases -- White v. Baxter Healthcare Corporation, 78 U. Cin. L. Rev. 785 (2009).