Saturday, March 20, 2010
Back by popular demand is our weekly top-10 list.
- John E. Core (left) & Wayne R. Guay (right), Is There a Case for Regulating Executive Pay in the Financial Services Industry? (184).
- Paul M. Secunda, Cultural Cognition at Work (122).
- Susan Carle, A Social Movement History of Title VII Disparate Impact Analysis (118).
- Jennifer G. Hill, New Trends in the Regulation of Executive Remuneration (107).
- Meredith Render, Gender Rules (102).
- Sharona Hoffman, Employing E-Health: The Impact of Electronic Health Records on the Workplace (81).
- Kelli Kleisinger & Richard A. Bales, The Validity of the Two-Member NLRB (76).
- David E. Bernstein & Thomas C. (Tim) Leonard, Excluding Unfit Workers: Social Control Versus Social Justice in the Age of Economic Reform (74).
- Robert DeYoung, Meng Yan, & Emma Y. Peng, Executive Compensation and Business Policy Choices at U.S. Commercial Banks (74).
- Ellen Dannin, Hoffman Plastics as Labor Law – Equality at Last for Immigrant Workers? (72).