Wednesday, August 12, 2009
The Labor Lawyer
Volume 24, Number 3, Winter/Spring 2009
- Samuel Estreicher, "'Think Global, Act Local": Employee Representation in a World of Global Labor and Product Market Competition, p. 253.
- Allan G. King & Camille C. Ozumba, Strange Fiction: The 'Class Certification' Decision in FLSA Collective Actions, p. 267.
- Daniel B. Tukel, The Best Defense or a Good Offense? Are the Damage Caps in 42 U.S.C. § 1981a Waivable Affirmative Defenses? p. 303.
- Daniel B. Pasternak & Justin F. Keith, One of These Things is Not Like the Other: The Continuing Battle Over the Meaning of Discrimination -- Salmon Run Shopping Center LLC v. NLRB and Guard Publishing Company v. NLRB, p. 325.
- Yona Rozen, Christa Boyd-Nafstad & Tiffany C. Alvoid, One of These Things is Not Like the Other: The Continuing Battle Over the Meaning of Discrimination -- Salmon Run Shopping Center LLC v. NLRB and Guard Publishing Company v. NLRB, p. 339.
- Joseph M. Goldhammer & Naomi Y. Perera, We Never Talk Any More: Evaluating Confidentiality Rules and No-Fraternization Policies -- Cintas Corp. v. NLRB and Guardsmark LLC v. NLRB, p. 379.
- Erin-Ann Jurrens-Sudkamp, COBRA's Gross Misconduct Exception: Strategies for Compliance in the Face of Uncertainty, p. 399.