Tuesday, June 16, 2009
- L. Camille Hebert (left), Transforming Transsexual and Transgender Rights, 15 William & Mary J. Women & L. 535 (2009).
- Daniel P. O'Gorman (right), Construing the National Labor Relations Act: The NLRB and Methods of Statutory Construction, 81 Temple L. Rev. 177 (2009).
- Katie Putnam, On Lilly Ledbetter's Liberty: Why Equal Pay for Equal Work Remains an Elusive Reality, 15 William & Mary J. Women & L. 685 (2009).
- Chad E. Kurtz, Adding Weight to the ADA: Why Anorexia Should Constitute a Disability and Thus Be Protected Under the Americans with Disabilities Act, 81 Temple L. Rev. 331 (2009).
- Adam P. Greenberg, Are Children Who Participate on Reality Television Shows Covered Under the Fair Labor Standards Act?, 82 S. Cal. L. Rev. 595 (2009).