Thursday, March 5, 2009
- William B. Gould IV (left), The Employee Free Choice Act of 2009, Labor Law Reform, and What Can Be Done About the Broken System of Labor-Management Relations Law in the United States, 43 U.S.F. L. Rev. 291 (2008).
- Howard F. Chang (second), Guest Workers and Justice in a Second-Best World, 34 U. Dayton L. Rev. 3 (2008).
- Stephen F. Befort (third) & Alison L. Olig (fourth), Within the Grasp of the Cat's Paw: Delineating the Scope of Subordinate Bias Liability Under Federal Antidiscrimination Statutes, 60 S.C. L. Rev. 383 (2008).
- John E. Matejkovic (fifth)& Margaret E. Matejkovic (sixth), What is Reasonable Accommodation Under the ADA?: Not an Easy Answer; Rather a Plethora of Questions, 28 Miss. Coll. L. Rev. 67 (2008-09).
- Taylor Simpson-Wood (seventh), Amierican Girl Place and Actors' Equity Association: A Tale of Tenacious Thespians and How Their Legitimate Right to Join the Union Received Reluctant, But Just, Recognition, 28 Miss. Coll. L. Rev. 97 (2008-09).
- Brian C. Gilmore, ERISA's Full and Fair Access to Appeal-Level Documents During the Course of an Administrative Appeal, 43 U.S.F. L. Rev. 383 (2008).
- Andrew Lee Younkins (bottom right), Judicial Review Standards for Interest Arbitration Awards Under the Employee Free Choice Act, 43 U.S.F. L. Rev. 447 (2008).