Saturday, February 7, 2009
- David C. Yamada, Workplace Bullying and Ethical Leadership (600).
- Gaobo Pang & Mark J. Warshawshy, Calculating Savings Rates in Working Years Needed to Maintain Living Standards in Retirement (112).
- Carola Frydman (photo above), Learning from the Past: Trends in Executive Compensation over the Twentieth Century (104).
- Gregory Mitchell, Second Thoughts (80).
- Suja A. Thomas, The Fallacy of Dispositive Procedure (78).
- Jeffrey M. Hirsch, Revolution in Pragmatist Clothing: Nationalizing Workplace Law (73).
- Christian E. Weller & Jeffrey B. Wenger, Prudent Investors: The Asset Allocation of Public Pension Plans (68).
- Deborah Widiss, Shadow Precedents and the Separation of Powers: Statutory Interpretation of Congressional Overrides (65).
- Mitchell H. Rubinstein, A Lawyer's Worst Nightmare: The Story of a Lawyer and His Nurse Clients Who Were Both Criminally Charged because the Nurses Resigned En Mass (57).
- Nicholas Barr & Peter A. Diamond, Reforming Pensions (52).