Monday, January 19, 2009
- Timothy P. Glynn (left), Interjurisdictional Competition in Enforcing Noncompetition Agreements: Regulatory Risk Management and the Race to the Bottom, 65 Wash. & Lee L. Rev. 1381 (2008).
- Task Force, Legal Employers Taking the Lead: Enhancing Employment Opportunities for the Previously Incarcerated, 63 The Record 593 (2008).
- Paul Trapani, Old Presumptions Never Die: Rethinking the Steelworkers Trilogy's Presumption of Arbitration in Deciding the Arbitrability of Side Letters, 83 Tulane L. Rev. 559 (2008).
- Abbey M. Glenn, Waive FMLA Claims and Wave Goodbye to Statutory Protection: Allowing Employees to Waive the Right to Sue Takes the Teeth Out of the Family and Medical Leave Act, 43 U.S.F.L. Rev. 171 (2008).
- Brooke Sikora Purcell (right), Undocumented and Working: Reconciling the Disconnect Between U.S. Immigration Policy and Employment Benefits Available to Undocumented Workers, 43 U.S.F.L. Rev. 197 (2008).