Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Thinking Outside of the Box: A Post-Sago Look at Coal Mine Safety
111 W. Virginia L. Rev. No. 1 (Fall 2008)
- Anne Marie Lofaso (photo above), Approaching Coal Mine Safety from a Comparative Law and Interdisciplinary Perspective, 111 West Virginia L. Rev. 1 (2008).
- David C. Vladeck, The Failed Promise of Workplace Health Regulation, 111 West Virginia L. Rev. 15 (2008).
- Alison D. Morantz, Mining Mining Data: Bringing Empirical Analysis to Bear on the Regulation of Safety and Health in U.S. Mining, 111 West Virginia L. Rev. 45 (2008).
- C. Gregory Ruffennach, Free Markets, Individual Liberties and Safe Coal Mines: A Post-Sago Perspective, 111 West Virginia L. Rev. 75 (2008).
- Lynn Rhinehart, Workers at Risk: The Unfulfilled Promise of the Occupational Safety and Health Act, 111 West Virginia L. Rev. 117 (2008).
- Edward Clair, Let’s Not Abandon What Works, 111 West Virginia L. Rev. 135 (2008).
- Jeffery L. Kohler, Integrating Technology to Improve Mine Safety in the Wake of Recent Mine Disasters, 111 West Virginia L. Rev. 149 (2008).