Saturday, November 15, 2008
- John R. Graham, Si Li, & Jiaping Qiu, Managerial Ability and Executive Compensation (121).
- James A. Wooten, A Legislative and Political History of ERISA Preemption, Part 3 (87).
- Danielle Keats Citron, Cyber Civil Rights (84).
- Jeffrey N. Gordon, 'Say on Pay': Cautionary Notes on the UK Experience and the Case for Muddling Through (81).
- Joseph Seiner (left), The Trouble with Twombly: A Proposed Pleading Standard for Employment Discrimination Cases (79).
- Mark N. Mercer, Roth Retirement Accounts: A Practitioner's Approach (71).
- Ariana R. Levinson (right), Industrial Justice: Privacy Protection for the Employed (64).
- David Allen Larson, Conflicts of Interests and Disclosures: Are We Making a Mountain Out of a Molehill? (63).
- David J. Doorey, Union Access to Workers During Union Organizing Campaigns: A New Look through the Lens of Health Services (63).
- Amy C. McCormick & Robert A. McCormick, The Emperor's New Clothes: Lifting the NCAA's Veil of Amateurism (62).