Saturday, October 11, 2008
SSRN Top-10 List of Recent Employment & Labor Downloads
- Robert Novy-Marx & Joshua D. Raugh, The Intergenerational Transfer of Public Pension Promises (158).
- John R. Graham (left), Si Li (center), & Jiaping Qiu (right), Managerial Ability and Executive Compensation (95).
- Orly Lobel, Intellectual Property and Restrictive Covenants (90).
- Jonah B. Gelbach, Jonathan Klick, & Lesley Wexler, Passive Discrimination: When Does It Make Sense to Pay Too Little? (88).
- Robert Flannigan, Fiduciary Mechanics (81).
- Dwight Steward & Stephanie Botello, Back Pay and Front Pay Calculations in Employment Termination Cases: Accounting for Re-Employment and Mitigation Efforts (77).
- Randall S. Thomas, International Executive Pay: Current Practices and Future Trends (76).
- Orly Lobel, National Regulation in a Global Economy: New Governance Approaches to 21st Century Work Law (58).
- Kamala Dawar, Assessing Labour and Environmental Regimes in Regional Trading Arrangements (56).
- Ian L. Dew-Becker, How Much Sunlight Does It Take to Disinfect a Boardroom? A Short History of Executive Compensation Regulation (53)